Updated on 10/07/2020
Travel safe. Your health is our priority!
Dear guests, collaborators,
We are happy to announce you the property's re-opening scheduled on June 26, 2020.
In accordance with government’s measures and considering the period we are going through, more than ever, our priority is our employees and guests’ health safety and wellbeing!
In that sense, with the risks associated with COVID 19, and in keeping with government guidelines, we have implemented a number of measures, to ensure that we go even beyond all the necessary precautions to take good care of your health, to ensure a healthy experience, a safe stay!
Any question? To learn more about the implemented protective procedures and sanitary measures do not hesitate to reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 00 33 4 52 42 42.
Looking forward to welcoming you, let us take care of you in a fully safe environment!
The property’s management team.
Updated June 3, 2020
Government order - 25/03/2020 : Legifrance N°ECOC2008134R
COVID-19 EPIDEMIC (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATION & Measures
Dear guests & partners,
Facing the actual exceptional health crisis we are going through, health and safety of all, customers and employees, have to be ensured.
This unprecedented crisis has also led to universal unthinkable travel restrictions. In this context, and taking into account the government measures, especially considering major closure of properties receiving public, which are not essential to national life, we have been forced to close our property at least up to June 25, 2020 included, until further notice. This date may be extended subject to current health crisis evolution and related to government measures that can be taken.
Consequently, and in accordance with French law (order issued on 25 March 2020
), stays that cannot be met, have been automatically cancelled and are subject to a credit note valid for 18 months. The refund credit note will be sent to you automatically.
For travellers who wish to cancel a booking made before April 7, with stay period up to September 15 and which is not affected by the current closing period, refund credit note will be sent. For bookings made after April 7, please refer to the general terms and conditions of sale and, if applicable, to the cancellation conditions provided by your payment method, personal insurance or 'cancellation insurance' taken out at booking initial date.
We would like to draw your attention that we are doing as much as possible to answer your expectations and meet your demand, but due to these exceptional circumstances and in compliance with recent government measures taking into account the legislation applicable, we also had to reduce our staff and review our organization.
However, in order to ensure continuity of our service during this period, we would like to say you that we remain fully committed. But to achieve greater effectiveness, we ask you yet to contact us prior per email for any require to the dedicated email address below: email@example.com
In addition to that, to plan your next stay, please note that during this period our website remain available. Facing this exceptional situation, we are going through together and to avoid any stress, let us remind you that our sales conditions have been reviewed for any future booking in order to prepare your future stay peacefully.
Thanking you for your cooperation, kindness & loyalty, we are making every effort to support and listen to you as efficiently as possible and will update information here if required.
At your disposal, take care of yourself.
The property’s management team.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO TO CONTACT TO FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF RESERVATION REQUESTS?
- Please contact us by email as follow: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to a large number of requests, we are making every effort to respond as quickly as possible to all. Thank you for your patience.
I'M LOOKING TO REACH CUSTOMER SERVICE BY PHONE.
- Customer service can be reached on mornings between 10 and 12 am, 5 days a week. Due to a large number of requests, please give priority to emails by written us at email@example.com
- We are making every effort to respond as quickly as possible to all. Thank you for your patience.
WHAT ARE THE CANCELLATION CONDITIONS?
- Stays between March 1st and June 25 2020 at least (subject to health conditions evolution) are automatically cancelled for postponement and will be subject to an automatic credit note (see below).
- If you are concerned by this period, your stay is cancelled. We will send you a credit note corresponding to the amount already paid.
- Cancellations outside the closing period are subject to credit note for bookings made before April 7 and stay period until September 15.
- Cancellations for bookings made after April 7, 2020 are subject to our general terms and sales conditions or to your insurance’s terms and conditions.
HOW DOES THE REFUND CREDIT NOTE WORK? WHAT ARE THE REFUND CREDIT NOTE’S CONDITIONS ?
- The refund credit note is valid for a period of 18 months from the date of issue
- The refund credit note’s amount is equal to the amount that you already paid. If you paid only the deposit, the amount of the refund credit note will refer to the amount of the deposit you paid.
- You may be allow to use all or part of your credit note, in one or more occasions.
- The credit note's balance will be refunded to you at the end of its valid period, if it has not been used.
- Your credit note will be sent to you by email in the next few weeks. The new booking is subject to availability.
- If the price of the new reservation is higher, the customer will have to pay the price difference.
- If the price of the new reservation is lower, the price difference remains available on your refund credit note valid only against a new booking (with a 18 months validity period, applying from issue’s date of your initial refund credit note).
- Please note that all the general terms of sale & conditions apply to the new booking.
HOW TO MAKE A CANCELLATION REQUEST FOR A RESERVATION MADE THROUGH BOOKING.COM, HOTELS.COM, EXPEDIA OR ANOTHER RESELLER'S WEBSITE?